BLOG

Friday, March 29, 2019

This "need a band" craigslist post, though...

This Craigslist guy is looking for a band to play a fundraiser and it is so bonkers I can't even. Where to start. What the fuck is "best to have the dad get in touch with me." What dad? Whose dad? Mentioning a "dad" seems to indicate this guy is seeking a young (like...really young) band that also has the kind of "history" and "following" that can fill a "hall" with a "super large parking lot." Those are rare. I can't name one right now.

There are. So many questions.∎
NEED TO RAISE $ FOR A ATHLETIC PROGRAM. I HAVE THE HALL AND THE SUPER LARGE PARKING LOT. I NEED A BAND WITH A FOLLOWING. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW THAT YOUR BAND HAS A FOLLOWING. WE DO NOT WANT TO SPEND TIME AND MONEY ON A FLOP. BEST TO HAVE THE DAD GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. I WILL NEED HISTORY OF BAND AND GO TO SOME OF YOUR CURRENT LOCATIONS.

0 comments: