So this job I found on LinkedIn. Not for me, I'm helping Joe find something Remote that's in his wheelhouse.
This job description calls for "a proactive and highly skilled Digital Assets Management professional who is a master of social media and PR strategy."
Some observations.
Your Digital Asset Manager, Social Media Manager, and PR Strategist are three different people. Those roles require three totally different skill sets. They each have a completely different set of tools (software) that they employ, in which they've become proficient.
Oh Reader, it doesn't end there.
The job description goes on to say that you also need a background in the music industry and awards processes (it mentions The Grammys), and expert-level proficiency in video editing.
Those are two more roles, of two different people, at most companies.
That's FIVE different people you're looking for, champ.
...or one Unicorn. In HR Speak, a Unicorn is that rare candidate with a unique combination of skills and experience who can deftly fill a number of roles within an organization. Joe can actually fit here, and manage the rest with some added marketing know-how.
I told Joe that he should apply, offer to do it for $150K, and say that he'll need to hire two assistants.👤
Paul McCartney - Solo Rockers (1969-2026) (A Mike Solof Guest Post)
-
I recently posted three compilation albums of rockers from the solo careers
of the four ex-Beatles, and three more compilation albums of ballads from
the...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment