Psychotic Youth - Ready Go
-
When it comes to power pop and garage rock, Psychotic Youth is at the head
of the master class and aging like fine wine. *Ready Go* is the band's 18th
al...
Accelerator Energies
-
[image: Fans at Daytona always get extra excited when officials decide to
introduce some antimatter cars circling the track in the opposite
direction.]
I Sing of Vireos
-
Glam birding season is here! Oh my gosh, sitting on the deck on a crisp
September morning with my two best friends (Shila, who took this portrait)
and Tato...
My Journey Through 1970s TV: Thursday Nights, 1978
-
Thursdays in 1978 did not come to mind when I thought back on standout
nights of television from my youth. But when I looked back at the schedule
it was s...
Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
-
HALLOWEEN REVIEWS 2026
Director: Tod Williams
Writers: Michael R. Perry and Christopher Landon and Tom Pabst, story by
Michael R. Perry
Stars: Sprague...
Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It
-
"*Too Blind to See It*" is a song by American singer *Kym Sims*, written
and produced by Steve "Silk" Hurley. It was released in 1991 by ATCO and
EastWes...
Terror in the Sky
-
*No doubt that when we all get aboard a passenger jet...we are in the hands
of TRUST...some call it FAITH.*..that the pilots are well trained...and
will...
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
Basement Techno Crud
-
Basement Techno Crud
Crinkling sideways into a waste of paper basket of wire discards boards of
circuits as you grow board of circuits circuitry and th...
BENJAMONSTER NEWSLETTER: September 28, 2026
-
Welcome back to my Monday newsletter! This week, I am looking at Apple TV's
new comedy *Brothers *and NBC's new drama *Line of Fire*! Plus, a look at
the m...
A NICE TRIBUTE
-
“Thank you, *Cagney & Lacey*.”
Those were the first words spoken by Helen Mirren to an international TV
audience at the Emmy Awards in 2001. The brill...
MOTEL HELL (1980)
-
DIRECTED by Kevin Connor
SCREENPLAY by Robert Jaffe & Steven-Charles Jaffe
STARRING - Rory Calhoun as Vincent Smith
Paul Linke as Sheriff Bruce Smit...
The Mad King is coming to London
-
I had a splendid time in Stratford upon Avon for the premier of Duncan
Macmillan and Dominic Cooke’s epic new stage production of Game of Thrones:
The Mad ...
Google's unprecedented lapse
-
On August 3, a bug in Google's automated security system disabled hundreds,
and probably thousands, of Blogger blogs. ¶
[image: A classical portrait of ...
Blades (1988) or How I Spent My Summer Vacation
-
HELLO
Happy Summer. I'm melting. Hope everyone is doing well!
I went back home to South Dakota for the 4th. Had to put eyes on Dad and
check in on my br...
Back? Where?
-
It seems to be fairly easy for me to say that I'm "back", but where? I'm
back... home? Where is home? Because it feels wrong to say that home is the
yell...
Behold: Doraemon
-
I have a very special little Doraemon that I bought from a BOOKOFF Super
Bazaar in Matsudo, just outside of Tokyo, for ¥400 (about £1.86), and today
I wo...
New St Marcus Pet Cemetery
-
I don't know about other moms, but I love a cemetery when I need to kill
time in the car and I am looking for shade. Idling our cars on a black
asphalt ...
The Undead: Cursed, Restless, and Enchanted
-
The term "Undead" refers to those who have died, but by some means continue
their presence (either their body, spirit, or both) in the world. The
Undead ...
Spot the one that isn't a horror movie
-
Because you are a cinephile, yes, of course you can do it.
But I thought this screenshot of my most recent five rewatches, taken from
a personal Letter...
trinket haul
-
this is the trying to post every day of october challenge !! !
i used to come here more often, i used be able to log in every day and read
at least 3 new...
Getting Through "Disclosure Day"
-
Spoilers ahead, but the big ones will be clearly marked.
"Close Encounters of the Third Kind" is my favorite Steven Spielberg movie,
and one of my favori...
Liz Taylor
-
*"I, along with my critics, have never taken myself very seriously."*
*Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor* was born in London, England on February
27, 1932....
A Soft Golden Meadow -- Poem
-
*Author's Note*
This one is my most recent poem, written moments before posting it. This
poem is deeply personal, and touches on a part of me that I di...
Giant Gobstoppers
-
by Sara Johnson, 1st Sunday
Unusual rock formations dot the globe, often in hard to reach places, and
showcase nature’s wonders. Be it volcanic erupt...
Renaissance of the Real
-
Painter and author CYNTHIA VON BUHLER writes about art, surrealism,
animals, and the future of human creativity in the age of AI.
No comments:
Post a Comment