BLOG

Sunday, June 30, 2019

I found it.

I knew that I would find it. For years I've been browsing second-hand shops for this specific bible, The Children's Bible, because this bible, you see, was my first bible. This is where they started us wide-eyed, plaid-claid whelps at St. Margaret's in the 1970s, talkin' about God and George Washington with the exact same measure. I had questions then, and I still have questions. Now that I have finally gotten my hands on this book, I will be pushing up my glasses at you about some important bible-related stuff. ❌

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids version is just watered down crap the regular one has. It's the splenda of bibles, it makes it seem sweet and healthy, but it'll give you cancer.

@SuperLowBudge said...

Dude, it's way more FUBAR than THAT.