Pink Floyd - The Maximum Wall (1979)
-
It's finally time to post "The Maximum Wall," by Pink Floyd. This has been
a group effort, as I got a lot of help from Mike Solof, Fabio from Rio, and
GW...
The Poison Belt (Professor Challenger #2) (1913)
-
by Arthur Conan Doyle
Professor Challenger, the aggressive, ego-driven bulldozer of The Lost
World, comes back for another adventure, but this time he’...
Cindy Lawson - ¡Long Live the Resistance!
-
*¡Long Live the Resistance!*, the new EP from Cindy Lawson, is exactly what
the title promises: a collection of raging, defiant songs that push back
agai...
Midnight Vendetta aka Poison (2001)
-
October Challenge Day 3
This film starts out with a husband pimping out his wife to a business
executive, in the hopes of a new position at the office.
...
Accelerator Energies
-
[image: Fans at Daytona always get extra excited when officials decide to
introduce some antimatter cars circling the track in the opposite
direction.]
I Sing of Vireos
-
Glam birding season is here! Oh my gosh, sitting on the deck on a crisp
September morning with my two best friends (Shila, who took this portrait)
and Tato...
My Journey Through 1970s TV: Thursday Nights, 1978
-
Thursdays in 1978 did not come to mind when I thought back on standout
nights of television from my youth. But when I looked back at the schedule
it was s...
Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It
-
"*Too Blind to See It*" is a song by American singer *Kym Sims*, written
and produced by Steve "Silk" Hurley. It was released in 1991 by ATCO and
EastWes...
Terror in the Sky
-
*No doubt that when we all get aboard a passenger jet...we are in the hands
of TRUST...some call it FAITH.*..that the pilots are well trained...and
will...
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
Basement Techno Crud
-
Basement Techno Crud
Crinkling sideways into a waste of paper basket of wire discards boards of
circuits as you grow board of circuits circuitry and th...
BENJAMONSTER NEWSLETTER: September 28, 2026
-
Welcome back to my Monday newsletter! This week, I am looking at Apple TV's
new comedy *Brothers *and NBC's new drama *Line of Fire*! Plus, a look at
the m...
A NICE TRIBUTE
-
“Thank you, *Cagney & Lacey*.”
Those were the first words spoken by Helen Mirren to an international TV
audience at the Emmy Awards in 2001. The brill...
MOTEL HELL (1980)
-
DIRECTED by Kevin Connor
SCREENPLAY by Robert Jaffe & Steven-Charles Jaffe
STARRING - Rory Calhoun as Vincent Smith
Paul Linke as Sheriff Bruce Smit...
The Mad King is coming to London
-
I had a splendid time in Stratford upon Avon for the premier of Duncan
Macmillan and Dominic Cooke’s epic new stage production of Game of Thrones:
The Mad ...
Google's unprecedented lapse
-
On August 3, a bug in Google's automated security system disabled hundreds,
and probably thousands, of Blogger blogs. ¶
[image: A classical portrait of ...
Back? Where?
-
It seems to be fairly easy for me to say that I'm "back", but where? I'm
back... home? Where is home? Because it feels wrong to say that home is the
yell...
Behold: Doraemon
-
I have a very special little Doraemon that I bought from a BOOKOFF Super
Bazaar in Matsudo, just outside of Tokyo, for ¥400 (about £1.86), and today
I wo...
New St Marcus Pet Cemetery
-
I don't know about other moms, but I love a cemetery when I need to kill
time in the car and I am looking for shade. Idling our cars on a black
asphalt ...
The Undead: Cursed, Restless, and Enchanted
-
The term "Undead" refers to those who have died, but by some means continue
their presence (either their body, spirit, or both) in the world. The
Undead ...
3D movies lost to time
-
For my third *Friday the 13th* movie of this month, *Part III* from 1982, I
got to be reminded of the era when people made 3D movies specifically with
an...
Aang and Grogu Get New Movies
-
The more I think about it, the more sense it makes to pair these two
features together. "Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender" and "The Mandalorian
and Grogu...
it's time for the september movie reviews ! !! !
-
GOAT (2026) ☆☆☆☆☆
not long ago i was complaining on tumblr about how they don't make good
movies anymore, but had to eat my words as soon as i watched...
Strother Martin
-
*"No man can achieve immortality. We don't live for what comes after we
are dead, but for what we can achieve in this life - the only chance we
have."...
A Soft Golden Meadow -- Poem
-
*Author's Note*
This one is my most recent poem, written moments before posting it. This
poem is deeply personal, and touches on a part of me that I di...
Giant Gobstoppers
-
by Sara Johnson, 1st Sunday
Unusual rock formations dot the globe, often in hard to reach places, and
showcase nature’s wonders. Be it volcanic erupt...
Renaissance of the Real
-
Painter and author CYNTHIA VON BUHLER writes about art, surrealism,
animals, and the future of human creativity in the age of AI.
No comments:
Post a Comment