“I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.” —Oscar Wilde

The Apartment Hunt Continues (OMG THIS SHOWER CURTAIN LOL)

So. We think we might have found a place, but it's been like almost two weeks and no word back about our application. I don't know what that means. The realtor, Angel, keeps telling me he'll "check with them." BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Dyin' here.

But the hunt has been entertaining at times. I wish I'd taken a screen shot of that Arlington house with the awesome floors. They were a different pattern in every room, and reminded me of this pastel pencil and marker drawing I did years ago. Sadly it's nowhere to be found online anymore. 

I also found this hilarious (because my funny-bone is perpetually 13 years old) shower curtain in one Allston apartment for rent. Penises and scrotums galore! Dancing all over the shower curtain for you! I don't know who lives there, but I like their style. This is someone who is confident that no kids will be visiting. Probably proud of their package. I can't believe the real estate agent let the listing get posted. We should have gone to see this place just so I could have taken a selfie in front of the shower curtain. PENISES.😆

 
Oh yeah, this is the pastel & marker drawing I mentioned, with the floor. She's hanging in the TV room. I always liked this one. If you look closely, you can see the reflection of the pom-pom hat my mom crocheted for me for Christmas.


 

 

 

No comments: