“I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.” —Oscar Wilde

FISH CHAIR!

Ebay
The weirdest thing happened at about 8am. 

We were in bed, and I was asleep, dreaming about something…I have no idea what. When I found myself coming up from the depths of sleep saying “fish chair.” Joe was asking me “What? What are you saying?” And I very clearly enunciated “fish chair!” I like woke up saying the words and was aware that I had said it a few times already, while simultaneously thinking “WTF am I saying?” I don’t remember anything after that and wasn't sure it even happened!

Later I asked Joe if it had really happened. It did. What the hell was I dreaming about? Fish chair? 

Joe said, "That last one was emphatic too. 'FISH CHAIR.'  I still don't know if it's a chair for fish to sit on or a chair sculpted of ornamental fish. I assume the former."

I dunno. My brain is broken, it could be anything.🐟 


 

No comments: