BLOG

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Pandorable!


Pandora sent me an email. I like it, Pandora. Give a raise to the person who thought of this. I think I even like the toxic green & pink color scheme maybe.

I clicked the thing and Tweeted it, as suggested. But I had to change the auto-gen line. I'm not saying "Sharing is caring" for the love of all that doesn't suck. That's like "spring has sprung" and "it's all about the ________" and other such drivel. Like I'ma put my name on "sharing is caring, here's my Pandora station." What does it even mean. GOD I hate lazy writing so turkducken much.

And, yes I did guess my go-to station for November! There's one I put on quite a lot lately. I've been listening to a lot of electronic artists, older like Bill Laswell and a lot of guys like DJ Krush & Toshinori Kondo, also Skalpel, Villain Accelerate, Prefuse 73. Joey bought a few of the albums that we discovered through this station. You should do that.

1 comments:

@SuperLowBudge said...

I take it back. I dutifully tweeted out my top station but something broke. The tweet led to a station that's clearly someone else's top station. Sorry Cardi B, I haven't gotten to you yet and no, I did not create a station based on you...I deleted the tweet and will move on with my life now. #Algorwrongum