“I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.” —Oscar Wilde
Soupcon, setting up to play somewhere in JP.

The weirdest thing.
Last night we went to a loft in Jamaica Plain,
where an artist was hosting a sort of eclectic music night.

"Soupcon" is Joe, Chris Barrett, George Hall (who are all in The Elderly together)
and Chris' friend Susan, who is a lovely person and a
seriously killer player.
I just met her tonight.
I was a total dork because I'm a total dork.

What's amazing is that Soupcon has only played together once
and there are no prepared songs.
They improvise by listening to each other. So it's like a musical conversation.
This can go so wrong in so many ways, but it didn't.
It was magical.
I've got some video. Maybe it'll end up in a Joe Show.