BLOG

Sunday, January 1, 2017

FB Questionnaire: Holiday Games



1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
I am glad that I saw this after breakfast and not right when I woke up. Because a tangerine, then...

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At my desk in my studio at home.

3. Do you Pokémon go anymore?
I think the "G" is supposed to be uppercase in that question.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
My husband, Joe Kowalski.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Around 2 because it was around 2.

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
24719 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon Island, WA 98070. I already know where I'd put the piano. I just need like $500K.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Oh jeez, probably.

8. Which of your friends live the closest?
This question requires the fractious reply like that of T.S. Eliot's concept of naming a cat. My best friend lives with me in my house, that's my husband. But my bestest bestie from college lives down in New Orleans. Then finally, next door are my very good friends that I've known for years and would run there to help in a heartbeat as they have done for me, that's Ian and Jen on the first floor, and Terence on the third floor, and our friendladies (landladies and friends) right downstairs.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
That's not a "belief" exactly, since it's a fact. I know that exes can be friends. Who the hell wrote this thing?

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I feel...love? Also, Barry Manilow wrote that jingle. "I'm a Pepper, your're a Pepper, He's a Pepper, She's a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?"

11. When was the last time You cried?
This Y need not be uppercase, it's weird. Let's see, I cried...November, something happened, now what was it...it'll come to me.
[ December 2016 ]

12. Who took your profile picture? 
The person before me wrote, "Your mom." I don't know if that's because a sibling took the profile picture, or it's a "yo mamma" joke. Either way, I LOL'd. Mine was a selfie. I'll put it here because who knows what it'll be in the future, God willing and the creek don't rise.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? 
Joe.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
About the same.

15. Can you live a day without tv?
TV should be upper case. And yeah, all the time. "LIVE a day," a little heavy-handed, innit?

16. Are you upset about anything?
Nope.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Worth what?

18. Are you a bad influence?
Not as often as I'd like.