BLOG

Monday, August 11, 2014

I Applied For a Job

I applied for a part time job at a local consignment shop. I don't even know if they'll contact me (my resume doesn't exactly match the job) but I hope they do; I would love to work in a cool, small place. My mom says I was never cut out for the corporate world and it was killing me, Joe says I gave up everything and put my job first always. I guess I did. Fat lot of good that did me. Wish me luck for a callback from the local consignment shop people.

I've been preoccupied with what happens if they do call me. When do I tell them that I'm being treated for depression and anxiety? How do I get through the interview? What should I say? This is what I've been preoccupied with all weekend. I guess I shouldn't worry about it until there's something to worry about.

They probably won't even call.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you. I hope they call. And if they don't, you'll find another job to apply to.