BLOG

Friday, January 31, 2020

Celebrity Cruises

When I watch the Celebrity Cruises commercial with the Jefferson Airplane song White Rabbit, I think: What is going on on Celebrity Cruises? That song is about an insane, balls-out acid trip. In the commercial, the woman on the Celebrity Cruise is drifting in and out of consciousness, passing out on a bed, seeing cruise employees appear from out of a cloud. She sniffs a plant at some point and the bartender YANKS it away from her...then puts it in her drink. This shit's bananas. Either I think this is the best commercial for a cruise ever, or I feel that this is all very suspish' and I'd steer clear of Celebrity Cruises. Can't make up my mind. Whoever's taking cruises in this economy. Don't go on that one. Remember what the Dormouse said. Feed your head. Feed your head.∎

0 comments: