BLOG

Friday, April 22, 2016

Well, what a week.

Yesterday, your outpouring of well-wishes for my 46th trip around the sun? Astonishing it is anew, how did I cross paths with so many rare and wonderful people? Plus my husband Joe Kowalski? Honestly guys? That's why I'm making a video blog about him-- because he's somethin' else, man, and I have the best seat in the house and I just wanna share that with you. Plus family, which I'm more grateful for as the years go by -- my brother texted me expressing condolences on the loss of Prince...clearly he remembers what I must have been like after going full...purple...and then back to Saturday night when an old, sweet friend left us. What. A. Week. Thank you, thank you, thank you all. Today I'm doing a little work, a little cleaning, planning and shopping for the party tomorrow nite. Honestly could use as many friends as possible all together in the same place. I'm makin' meatballs, y'all.

0 comments: