BLOG

Saturday, August 25, 2018

#AskForTheButter

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip was a solid show. It was on during a dark period in my life when every TV show that I loved was getting canceled. I made a list at the time, it's probably in the old blog archives. Studio 60 was Aaron Sorkin's first project post-West Wing, so it had a lot of the Aaron Sorkin players, and the overall look of the show (cameras, lights, titles) was very West Wing. Studio 60 was funny and smart. So of course it got canceled because what's wrong with people.

#StillNotOverIt
#I💓AaronSorkin
#AskForTheButter

Harriet: I got a laugh at the table read when I asked for the butter in the dinner sketch. I didn't get it at the dress. What did I do wrong?
 
Matt: You asked for the laugh.

Harriet: What did I do at the table read?

Matt: You asked for the butter.




0 comments: