BLOG

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Louie

I've always been enchanted by the idea of a Frog Prince. Louie is the second creation in a new family of dolls that I'm calling Royal Street, built on a baby onesie just like Geoffrey (whose tummy and belly button ring you can see in the background here). Louie is made from neckties mostly, head and hands from a soft white baby blanket I found at the thrift store and used like a bolt of fabric. Geoffry's also made of the same fabric. That said, I don't have much left of it! I'll have to look for another baby blanket, because I love working with it. I took a close-up of Louie's throat button, don't you love? It's a fly. I have six of them, so expect more flies to show up as bling. Of course Louie needs such a beautiful piece of bling. He's the Fresh Frog Prince, y'all.

I




Louie is for sale! Email for details. 


0 comments: